Need a Name Need a Name

4/5, but...

I was being pretty generous. I pretty much heard the whole song by the end of the first minute. It's a nice beat, but it's horribly overused. If you just use a few more loops and switch them out every now and then and toss in some transition fills, you could have something deserving of top 30 (as long as what you add is good, that is XD).

Progressive Loop Progressive Loop

It's ok, but...

I think you should extend this to a full song. switch it up a little starting at around 00:28 and just go with the flow and I'm sure you can make some high quality stuff!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Definitely worthy of top 30.

The combination of synths you use is really excellent! I especially like your builds. Keep up the great work!

-Superfunky- -Superfunky-

I could listen for hours!

And I did! I was doing homework while I did, but I did, nonetheless! I really like how it has two very different feels at the beginning and end, but still transitions very well, which really helps the replay-ability. In my opinion, this takes number two just below Rocketrace!

Evil-Dog - Punk in Metropolis Evil-Dog - Punk in Metropolis

Crazy!

Man, I can't even choose which version I like better! The one problem with it I'd say is the end where you use the 8-bit part. It's a good sound, sure, but I don't think it really fits this version of the song in whole.

Evil-Dog responds:

I don't agree entirely. :)